alias
Harvester
16years
Tyche Cabin
Single
Pansexual
11 posts
0 Drachma

It was getting pretty warm out, and it seemed like summer was finally on the way. Tristan was tired of feeling cold, though he knew he would equally hate being boiling hot while working outdoors, so he was enjoying this sort of between temperature that was just right. He'd been picking some strawberries and had spotted Peleus the dragon dutifully sitting in his tree guarding the golden fleece.
Filling up a small basket with some strawberries he made his way over to his tree. "Hey Peleus," he greeted cheerfully, if a little warily. "Fancy a strawberry?" he called up at the dragon, getting his attention. He plucked a strawberry from the basket and tossed it up to him.
The dragon easily snapped it out of the air and hummed, hopefully because he liked the taste. Chuckling he prepared to throw up another.

Victor Clark
PM
^
★Victor Clark
 Posted: May 4 2018, 04:35 AM
Greyan
alias
Cabin Leader
20years
Tyche Cabin Leader
Single
Straight
6 posts
265 Drachma

Vic was walking outside, near the entrance of the camp. It seemed to be decades ago the last time, he checked upon Thalia's pine and the cute baby dragon, so why not? Weather was fine, however his pale skin didn't really like the burning sunlight, which became hotter and hotter every day as time went by. Summer was definitely on the way!
Arriving to the tree, he spotted his younger borther, Tristan, giving strawberries to Peleus. 'You want to give him indigestion?' - he asked, pretending a strict voice, frowning upon Tristan.

Tristan Nolan

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Greyan
PM
^
Tristan Nolan
 Posted: May 4 2018, 05:42 AM
Bills
alias
Harvester
16years
Tyche Cabin
Single
Pansexual
11 posts
0 Drachma

Tristan grinned at the dragon. He was so cool, he didn't know why more monsters couldn't be this nice. Instead of trying to terrorize demi-Gods they could be getting free strawberries.
He was startled a little when a voice asked him something. Turning he recognised his older brother Victor and was instantly a little worried, "Oh jees, do you think he'll get sick?" he asked, that was the last thing he wanted to do.
PM
^
★Victor Clark
 Posted: May 8 2018, 10:18 AM
Greyan
alias
Cabin Leader
20years
Tyche Cabin Leader
Single
Straight
6 posts
265 Drachma

Vic started to laugh. At least he could get Tristan's attention on him, and his pretended strict tone. Sometimes it was fun to make such small pranks as a cabin leader. 'To be honest, I don't know! I just thought dragons wouldn't eat strawberries, only the raw, bloody flesh of demigods...' - he said, finishing his sentence with an evil smirk. He was quite sure he wouldn't be able to scare the boy, as the little dragon was way too tame and cute, when it came to campers... unles you tried to steal the Golden Fleece!

Tristan Nolan

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Greyan
PM
^
Tristan Nolan
 Posted: May 21 2018, 10:14 AM
Bills
alias
Harvester
16years
Tyche Cabin
Single
Pansexual
11 posts
0 Drachma

Tristan squinted at his older brother. "You're pulling my leg," he smirked. The dragon seemed to be eating the strawberries, though it he would spit them all out once they left he didn't know. Would a dragon like Peleus worry about hurting your feelings?
"So have you come up here purely to tease me?" he asked cheerfully as a precursor to trying to get some gossip out of the guy. Though of course he didn't know if he would know any in the first place.

Victor Clark
PM
^
★Victor Clark
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 01:37 PM
Greyan
alias
Cabin Leader
20years
Tyche Cabin Leader
Single
Straight
6 posts
265 Drachma

Vic smiled at him and wiggled his eyebrows. 'Why not? That's what a cabin leader has to do, right?' - he asked, however, he knew he had more serious responsibilities as well. The last time they didn't win too much points at the cabin check, so he had to do something to avoid himself and his godly siblings cleaning the stables... or something worse. 'I just wanted to tell all my little brothers and sisters, that we have to make our cabin much... more... cleaner! - he said, emphasizing all words on their own. 'Rumour has it that there will be a cabin check by the Aphrodite girls in some days, and the last time we almost won the wonderful possibility to clean the stables...' - he explained and flinched.

Tristan Nolan

[OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I'm still in low activity due to our moving. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/sad.gif ]

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Greyan
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Shadowplay Next Incarnation Ark City StoryBrookeAU HungerGames RPG Fortify The Beginning Bombarda Maxima! Candyland Coture Long Live Evil 

RPG-D Rise of the Believers WELCOME TO RIVERDALE K-Urban

Vote for us here:
Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.