alias
Camper
17years
Unclaimed
Plotted
Straight
7 posts
335 Drachma

The dark corner of the hayloft was one of Bailey's favorite hiding places - if she didn't find any lovey-dovey couples kissing there. She felt comfortable in the darkness and shadows, which made her kind of a loner. Aside from some Hermes-kids she condescended to talk to in a nicer way, she had no true friends. Usually she was sitting in this corner in her free time, watching the people of the camp through the holes between the deck-planks, or trying to practice her weird kind of abilities, thinking about the mysterious Monsieur Merteuil., her godly father, who apparently forgot to claim her... Like this, she could make mental notes of some nice fighting or training tips, and to avoid any kind of stupid teenage drama. She always giggled when she saw a dramatic scene about Aphrodite girls breaking up with their actual boyfriends, or seduced someone else under their nose.... They were cunning, those girls!

Elodie Nielsen
PM
^
Elodie Nielsen
 Posted: May 30 2018, 04:46 PM
Fini
alias
Beekeeper
Sixteenyears
Aristaios Cabin
Single
Heterosexual
20 posts
475 Drachma

Taste the blood
broken dreams, lonely times indeed
The stench of horse stalls, and other barn animals permeates through the air as Eldoie makes her way through the barn. It's hard not to wrinkle her nose, nor scowl at the few scattered campers tending to the horses, normal and winged alike. One might consider it odd, the girl has no love lost for the creatures housed here, that she'd be at the barn in the first place. However, the daughter of the bee god did have a goal in mind. They hayloft, when not invaded by nauseating lovers and heartbreakres was a quiet spot, something Elodie needed because she was going to try to write a letter. To be more specific, a letter to Theodore the man she had believed until recently to have been her father.

They hadn't spoken since the... incident, and Elodie was fiercely hoping that this letter would help mend the hurt caused by the revelation of her parentage and her mother's unfaithfulness. She sincerely hoped that this letter would help her overcome the feeling that she'd been abandoned, thrown away at camp half blood like a piece of trash. And of course, did Elodie really have to come all the way out to the stables to write this? No, but she felt that the hayloft offered a more private and secluded sanctuary to get her thoughts onto paper. In the meantime, she'd just have to deal with the stale smell of the barn.

Ellie's footsteps are light but determined and brusque and she continues up the hayloft, her backpack that contained a few pieces of paper and pencils, along with a a couple drinks softly rustling with each step. As she comes up through the hayloft, it takes a moment for her eyes to adjust to the gloom. Up here you can't smell the animals as much, more the sweet, earthy scent of hay. Elodie's prepared to toss her backpack to the ground when she notes another person lurking in the shadows and gloom. Nearly squeaking with alarm, Elodie nearly stumbles a step back though quickly regains her composure.

The girl isn't exactly familiar- but not many campers are yet. "Shit! What are you doing up here?" She exclaims, shifting her backpack as she cautiously hangs back near the entrance to the hayloft, unsure if she should proceed in. "Sorry... What I mean is I guess you kind of blend in up here." Sighing, Elodie pauses for a moment. She doesn't want to trek back to her cabin, and though she feels slightly unnerved the demigoddess doesn't show that. Instead she asks, "Do you mind if I stay up here? Wanted to write a letter in peace. Away from the siblings. So I won't bother you much I suppose."

536 words • muse • notes: Bailey Morgan
PMEmail
^
Bailey Morgan
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 03:14 PM
Greyan
alias
Camper
17years
Unclaimed
Plotted
Straight
7 posts
335 Drachma

Bailey suddenly turned around as she heard the steps. She was contented that her presence scared the girl who appeared at the end of the stairs. She simply loved to blend into the darkness. 'I could ask the same about you.' - she answered in a calm voice, with a smirk on her face. She usually thought it was only her idea (if the love couples aren't counted!) to have a hiding spot there.
Writing a letter didn't sound a bothering thing, so Bailey shrugged. 'You're welcome to write your letter... but hey, what's the problem with the siblings?' - she asked, frowning, as she couldn't imagine what could be wrong with them. Unfortunately, she didn't even know who were her true siblings yet... if she had any running around the camp.

Elodie Nielsen
PM
^
Elodie Nielsen
 Posted: Jun 27 2018, 08:24 PM
Fini
alias
Beekeeper
Sixteenyears
Aristaios Cabin
Single
Heterosexual
20 posts
475 Drachma

Taste the blood
broken dreams, lonely times indeed
A slender brow raises as the question is turned back on Elodie; without being answered. However, she doesn't let onto her uncomfortableness, instead fully enters the loft. However, she picks a corner opposite of the strange girl; settling into the hay with a soft huff. "You could. But I asked first. You just like hiding out here? Not a bad spot, gotta admit." The barest hint of a smile curves the edge of Ellie's plump lips as she shucks off her backpack, unzipping it and digging out a pen and paper.

The hayloft carries a strong scent of sweet hay, tickling Elodie's nose and making her eyes water ever so slightly. Below the strong, sweet smell; is the subtle yet persistent stench of animal manure, mostly horse. She says nothing for a moment after the girl talks, instead tilting her head to the side as if mulling it over. "Problem with them?" Elodie repeats almost to herself. How did she explain that it was just too much for her to handle? To try to write her family, to write home, when she was surrounded by this new supposed family was just too difficult.

It wasn't her siblings fault she supposed; no she fully blamed Aristaios and her mother for the situation she was in. But Elodie's temper was already thin these days; and she didn't want to push herself over the edge. Rather than explaining that she gives something of a flippant shrug. "Nothing wrong with them per say. Just don't particularly care for being here. And I don't really care to get tangled up in my sibling's business or them in mine because I'll be gone as soon as I can anyways." Elodie's sentence ends in a near inaudible mutter.

Her gaze never leaves the blank piece of paper, sitting on a book in her lap. The words still haven't come to Elodie. Where does she even begin? Frustration bubbles in her throat and she bites back a growl. Wrinkling her nose, Elodie taps the pencil against her leg in thought. "And I suppose you get along with your siblings then?" A few stray beams of light force their way in through the slats in the roof illuminating the amber and cinnamon depths of Elodie's gaze as it's finally turned upon the other girl. "What's your name anyways?"

there are words • muse • notes: Bailey Morgan
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Shadowplay Next Incarnation Ark City StoryBrookeAU HungerGames RPG Fortify The Beginning Bombarda Maxima! Candyland Coture Long Live Evil 

RPG-D Rise of the Believers WELCOME TO RIVERDALE K-Urban

Vote for us here:
Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.