★Azura Winters
 Posted: May 18 2018, 03:52 PM
Mary
alias
years
Athena Cabin Leader
6 posts
305 Drachma

Azura was bored and she decided to take a walk on the trail by the water. She loved being by Euros Creek since it was so peaceful. She wanted to meet with the cabin leader or co cabin leader to discuss some cabin leader things. She decided to write a note to Ariella Danes who she found out by reading the list was the co cabin leader of Aphrodite. In the note she said to meet her on the trail by the water. She sent the note and she hoped that Ariella would get it and would like to join her there.
Ariella Danes
PM
^
★Ariella Danes
 Posted: May 19 2018, 03:19 AM
Greyan
alias
Cabin Co-Leader
18years
Aphrodite Cabin Leader
Single
Bisexual
8 posts
345 Drachma

Ari was walking in the forest with the small note in her hand, heading towards Euro's creek. It was only at rare occasions that she had to do anything with a child of Athena, especially with their cabin leader. Did she do something wrong? She knew she wasn't the best one of the leaders, but hey, she had to be one of the main Barbie dolls among a bunch of other ones! Who expected seriousness in her cabin?
She spotted the blond girl and waved to her, with a charming smile: 'Hey there! You wanted to see me... euh... Azura, right?' - she asked as she had a quite good memory for names.

Azura Winters

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Greyan
PM
^
★Azura Winters
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 03:15 PM
Mary
alias
years
Athena Cabin Leader
6 posts
305 Drachma

"Hey you are exactly the person I want to see and I want to assure you that you are not in trouble. The reason I wrote you that note was because I wanted to have a cabin leader discussion with you. I'm sure that any information that is discussed in this meeting you can share with your other cabin leader." Azura didn't see anyone else do it but she thought that it might be a good idea to have a meeting where they can brief the other leader that wasn't there. "Oh and Ari I don't exactly have the power to get you in trouble I'm just the athena cabin leader which means I'm in charge of my own cabin."

Ariella Danes
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Shadowplay Next Incarnation Ark City StoryBrookeAU HungerGames RPG Fortify The Beginning Bombarda Maxima! Candyland Coture Long Live Evil 

RPG-D Rise of the Believers WELCOME TO RIVERDALE K-Urban

Vote for us here:
Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.