Aristaios Cabin
Single
Heterosexual
20 posts
475 Drachma

Freaks

+ Geeks

"The Leader". Aceso/Panakeia. 18.

The Leader of the group is Asa, and the elder brother of the troublemaker. Asa has all the qualities one might expect when they think of a leader. He is gentle, idealistic, and compassionate; however he is also firm and rational. He is protective of his friends, but especially of the troublemaker. He is courageous, sometimes recklessly so, and responsible. In the group the leader is seen as a voice of reason, and is respected.

The leader is the first of the group to befriend Elodie. He works in the infirmary as a healer. Elodie first met Asa after hurting herself during training shortly after arriving. Cas was the one who treated her in the infirmary. They talked as he patched her up and when he was done offered to show her around camp. A couple weeks ago, Elodie asked to shadow him around the infirmary when she's not busy around camp to try to get more practice with her abilities.

Asa agreed and has been sort of informally mentoring Elodie since. After agreeing to let her help him out in the infirmary, Asa has begun to introduce her into the rest of the group. Currently these two are still figuring each other out, but over time I would like him to develop into her love interest/probable final. For now though I'd just like to focus on the platonic aspect of their relationship

His history is mostly open. Obviously he has to be the troublemaker's older brother, and I'd like it if he's been at camp for at least five years, and bonus points if you create him as the co-leader of his cabin. His name is open to change, though I'd like it if you ran a name change by me first <3

His godly parent must be a goddess who's children have healing abilities. I very strongly suggest him being a son of Aceso or Panakeia. I am open to his godly parent being Demeter.

His pictured playby is KJ Apa.

18./ KJ Apa

"The Badass. 17. Phobetor.

The badass of the group and she knows it. Maja presents herself with a calm and tough exterior to most everyone around her. Some notable traits about Maja are her honesty, and resourcefulness. She has been friends with the leader for years, and he often relies on her for advice whenever there is conflict in the group. She's officially the unofficial second in command of the group. Maja scarily perceptive and easily the loyalest of the group, though isn't afraid to keep the more unruly members in check. Beneath the tough, impersonal exterior Maja is a free-spirit, and is incredibly adaptable.

Maja's role in the group is as the unofficial second in command. She and The Leader met during their first year at camp, and considers him her best friend. Maja is the one that has everyone' back, yet also isn't afraid to call people out on their shit, or making sure they do something stupid. I would like for her to work some job in the arena, as a combat instructor, or on the patrol team preferably the day patrol. I would also like to see her become Elodie's fighting instructor/sparring partner; teaching her how to use a sword to fight/etc. etc.

Another pretty open character. Maja has an open history, and sexuality. Her godly parent suggestion is Phobetor, though I would also accept Deimos or Phobos as her godly parent. Her playby/faceclaim is Shay Mitchell. Taken by Kira~

17/ Shay Mitchell

"The Smuggler". 16. Hermes.

The Smuggler is by far the most mischievous of the group. Emmett is charismatic and energetic. As a child of Hermes he's also inherited his father's knack for thievery and his love for pranks. He and the troublemaker are close and often team up together to pull of elaborate pranks. Besides his knack for mostly harmless pranks, Emmett is notable for his daring and adventurous spirit.

Aside from Elodie, Emmett is the newest member of this friend group. And unlike Maja he was not brought into the group through the leader, he was brought in by the troublemaker. Emmett is a son of Hermes, and his official role is somewhat shared with the troublemaker as the group's prankster. However he often gets away with mostly harmless pranks thanks to his charismatic and largely harmless nature. While his official job is up to the player, he acts unofficially as a kind of smuggler. Need something you can't get in camp? Emmett is the guy to talk to, so long as you can bribe him with enough drachma, money, or cool trinkets.

Emmett's history is open. His sexuality is open. His godly parent is Hermes, How long he has been at camp is up to the player. He's sixteen years of age however, and his pictured play by is Tom Holland. However, I'll say the playby is open and if you want to change it please feel free. The name is also changeable

Age / playby

"The Troublemaker". 15. Athena.

The younger sister of the leader, the two share a father. Incredibly bright and sharp as most of Athena's children, Astrid often uses her sharp incisiveness and strategic intellect to help the smuggler pull of elaborate pranks on the rest of the group and other campers. Needless to say apart from her brother Astrid is closest with the smuggler. Intelligence aside Astrid is high-spirited and bold.

Finally, the last member of this ragtag group. Astrid is Asa's younger sister, and the daughter of Athena. Astrid is much more high-spirited and outspoken than Asa. Typical of many children of Athena, Astrid has a sharp, strategical mind and vast intellect. However she often gets bored and uses her skills and talents to help out the smuggler with his pranks and whatnot. She often does as she pleases within the group, though is normally able to wiggle herself out of trouble.

Again history mostly open, save for being Asa's younger sister and arriving to camp together. How they arrive though is up to you. Her godly parent is Athena. Her age is fifteen and her playby is Maisie Williams. Taken by Roxy

15/ Maisie Williams

This is a group request for Elodie Nielsen. Looking to fill two open spots for the Leader and the Smuggler, if interested in any please or have questions leave a comment, shoot me a PM, or message me on discord at fini#2275.
PMEmail
^
Kira
 Posted: May 8 2018, 12:01 PM
Kira
alias
Mom
28years
Alias
complicated
polysexual
8 posts
310 Drachma

Dibs on Maja!
PMWebsite
^
Maja Kaiea
 Posted: Jun 23 2018, 02:39 AM
Kira
alias
Patrol - Day Watch
17years
Other Gods Camper
Single
Homosexual
10 posts
290 Drachma

girl is up and going! TWO TO GO!
PM
^
Elodie Nielsen
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 01:22 PM
Fini
alias
Beekeeper
Sixteenyears
Aristaios Cabin
Single
Heterosexual
20 posts
475 Drachma

Bumping, 1/2 of want ad still very open! Looking for someone to fill the roles of The Leader, and The Smuggler!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Shadowplay Next Incarnation Ark City StoryBrookeAU HungerGames RPG Fortify The Beginning Bombarda Maxima! Candyland Coture Long Live Evil 

RPG-D Rise of the Believers WELCOME TO RIVERDALE K-Urban

Vote for us here:
Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.